The Writer’s Guide to Authentic Dialogue Scenes
Craft Vibrant Characters and Vivid Dialogue
Writers can use this reading material to learn how to write compelling dialogue that propels a story and reveals character characteristics.
Throughout the reading, writers will learn how to craft dialogue-heavy scenes that are full of emotion, description, and action.
The book includes a special section on improving character through gripping conversations.
The Copywriter’s Handbook
A Step-by-Step Guide to Writing Copy That Sells
This book is intended for those who write or approve copy: copywriters, multichannel marketers, creative directors, freelance writers, marketing managers, etc.
This book reveals dozens of copywriting techniques that you can use to create ads, emails, and websites that are compelling, clear, and get more attention.
Discover 6 tips to boost your copywriting skills:
1. 8 headlines that work (and how to use them)
2. The 5-step “Motivating Sequence” for generating more sales and profits
3. 10 tips for boosting landing page conversion rates
4. 15 techniques to ensure your emails get high open and click-through rates
5. How to create powerful “lead magnets” that double response rates
6. The “4 S” formula for making your copy clear, concise, and compelling